Thursday, December 31, 2015

Read

It's time to announce the word of the year. I announce a word of the year every year, and then I remember that word for at least the first three weeks of January. It's a little game I like to play with my short attention span.

I looked back, curious about my past words of the year. 2015 was Grace. 2014 was Less. 2013 was Give. I didn't look farther back than that because short attention span.

The word for 2016 is Read.

I'm going to read.

It's so easy because I read already! I might remember my word of the year all the way until February!

I also want to remember to track what I read on Goodreads. I'm even going to add a widget.

But what I really want to remember to read is the Bible. I've been so study-oriented lately (I'm very spiritual) that I've sort of left off just reading. Just read it!

So. Here goes!