Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wonder Women Wednesday ~ Childhood Accomplishments

Click here to learn more about Wonder Women Wednesday.

This week, I asked Jeana, "What's your favorite household chore?"

Read her answer here.

Jeana asked me, "What was your biggest accomplishment before you turned 13?"

Oh, gosh. Probably starring in The Story of Little Tree when I was 9. But that's probably more my mom's accomplishment than mine. All I did was memorize lines and sing a lot. She did all the rest. Community cast, months of rehearsals, costume design, publicity, etc.

But I guess my biggest accomplishment before age 13 that I actually worked hard to achieve was receiving perfect marks in solo piano competition nine years in a row (five years by age 13). Those were fun times. I still go back and play through all my competition pieces every once in a while. Muscle memory is a powerful thing.

How about you? What was your biggest pre-teen accomplishment? And don't forget to head over to Jeana's blog and find out about her favorite chore.