Friday, March 1, 2013

Free Charts! Yay!

This week I made these charts.









So that took up two days of my time. See, I'm organizing James's schooling. I needed a lesson plan form, so I went hunting online. After a ridiculously long and fruitless search, and a detour of cute font downloading, I found not a lesson plan form, but a really cool weekly schedule form, which reminded me that my Bible study was about getting organized around the house this week.

Serendipitously, I've just redownloaded Photoshop CS2 from adobe.com for free because it's so old, just like my laptop. I decided to tweak the weekly schedule form I'd found, and then I made a lesson plan form to match, and then I was on a roll, so I made a chore chart to match, and then I made a menu to match. I mean, come on. We all know that if you have to get organized, you need cute charts to help you out. Which you must then blog about.

My next goal is to, you know, write stuff on the charts. And then after that, my goal will be to do the stuff I wrote down. Baby steps.

Also I'm thinking of getting them laminated at Staples and procuring some ultra fine tip dry erase markers. Any excuse to buy office supplies, right?

So. Ya want one? Or some? Or all?

Just leave me a comment. If everyone else loves them as much as I do and they go viral on Pinterest and my lowly little blog gets a bazillion trillion hits, I'll add a download link.