Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dreamed by a Kid

As told to me by Jonathan at the crack of dawn.

Well, I was getting out of school, but the school was actually a store, and we missed our plane to the beach, so there were other planes in the parking lot, and we asked where that one was going, and it was the whole other side of the U.S. And the next plane, middle. Of the U.S. So we just got on a huge bus to go there, and the driver of the bus turned out to be Tamara! A kid in my class. And she needed to turn the bus around, so she drove into Grandma's driveway to turn the bus around, and I was like, "Heyyyyy... you drove into my grandma's driveway!" And then we were climbing a big hill, and at the top of the hill, we fell down a huge cliff. But it was okay because we landed on the sand. We made it to the beach. So then we drank a lot of water and rested, and our vacation was over. So then we were at home, and I looked out the window and I saw a super scooter gang, and I asked you if I could go ride with them, and you said yes, so I went with them, and we went back to the same grocery store parking lot, and their dad was a cop, and he was driving one of those policeman-car-shopping-cart thingys, we scooted, and we all got bummed out, we went home, and I got this weird mutant cat giant library thing, and it started out with a cat not destroying everything, and there was a piratey stone cat head and it said, "Hit your brother and hate my son!" And then, thankfully, BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! The alarm.