Lots of happy things happened today.
1) I finally made it to The Weed Patch and met Janene. Yay.
2) I had coffee with Sam. Double yay.
3) I learned there is such a thing as cuticle cream.
4) I met a new yarn store, signed up to be notified about upcoming knitting classes, and entered a drawing for cool yarny stuff.
5) I got gas for $3.13/gallon.
6) I meandered happily around the American Girl doll store with my sister and my niece.
7) I sang "Happy Birthday" four times.
8) I had goat cheese.
9) I had fudge.
10) I blew kisses.
11) I wore my purple bloom brooch.
12) I got crocheted fingerless mitts in the mail from Ruth.
13) I finished unpacking the kitchen.
14) I got my next WA date with Jeana all planned.
15) I was given a membership to Pacific Science Center as a housewarming gift.
Today was a very happy day. :)