Friday, May 4, 2012

California Adventure ~ Part 2: May the Fourth Be With You

Happy Star Wars Day!

In honor of Star Wars Day, here are our Legoland Star Wars pics, even though we went to that section of the park at the end of the day and this post is therefore out of chronological order (horror of horrors). I was going to add our Disneyland Star Wars pics, too, but... I just can't do it. *sigh*



The original series. I thought I took a pic of Hoth, but I don't know what happened to it. Therefore, here you see one scene from Episode IV, at Mos Eisley Cantina, and several scenes from Episode VI, all on Endor.



The new series. Can you identify all the scenes here? Cuz I can't. But I do know that there are scenes from all three episodes.



Don't mess with my Sith children. They'll take you down.