Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Food Gratitude: Days 18 - 22

Oh, whoops. I totally forgot I was doing this food gratitude thing. I'm writing a novel this month, so I've sort of left off blogging.

Hmmm... let's see...

Day 18: Hmmm... what did I eat last Friday? I don't really remember. Stir fry, I think. I'm thankful for stir fry.

Day 19: Saturday. Oh! I remember Saturday. Jeff made me a very yummy rice pasta dish with pepperoni, stewed whole tomatoes, olives, mushrooms, spices, and pecorino romano cheese. YUM. I'm thankful for that rice pasta dish.

Day 20: Sunday. I made beef stew in the crock pot. Hearty. I'm thankful for beef stew.

Day 21: Jeff made me gf/cf/ef cornbread muffins. With applesauce! Mine was a bit crumbly and I had to eat it with a fork, but it fairly melted in my mouth. Delicious. I'm thankful for allergy-free cornbread muffins.

Day 22: Today I'm thankful for gf/cf cinnamon raisin bread. It is so very yummy. It has a teency bit of egg white, but I'm testing to see if I can handle egg white in baked goods. I probably can. I am only fully allergic to the yolk. I am just under the "allergic" category, at the top of the "sensitive" category, on egg white. See how easily I justify very yummy cinnamon raisin bread? Anyway, I am very thankful for gf/cf cinnamon raisin bread.

I am also very thankful that I don't have a horrible stomach ache all the time anymore. Just sayin'.