James is a deep thinker. He epitomizes my sister's recent assertion that smart people don't understand everything; smart people ask, and increase their understanding. "An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge," says Proverbs 18:15.
Well, yay for James.
But... the thing is... sometimes I wish he didn't thirst after knowledge quite so early in the morning...
James, 6:10am ~
1. What's the difference between incorporated and industry?
2. What's the difference between board and cardboard?
3. What is paper made of?
4. What number are wombats on the food chain?
5. If you dressed up for Halloween as an animal dressed up as a monster, what would you be?
6. Do you know what cats call the seasons?
Mom, 6:20am ~