Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Finds Rivendell

Hey, look. A post with pics. Been awhile.


Ground cover.


Petunias? Something that starts with P, but I can't remember what.


Lily of the Valley


Ummm... a purple caterpillar.


Daffodil! I know that one.


Like, grass leaf, or something.


Fir cone. In real life. But as Jeana pointed out, it is also a rose.


This is the backside of the leaves on my rosebush.


No idea.


Tree leaves.


More tree leaves. Different tree.


Oregon grape? Maybe not, though.


Irises?


Tree leaves again. Red.


This is a pretty rock.


This is a mud puddle.


This is Gracie.


This is me. And Huck.


Monkey Jonathan.


Tall Jeff. (See Jonathan's red shirt underneath?)


Climber James.


"I did it!"


My fav snag.


My fav orchard tree. No idea what kind. Oh. Good thing Jeff pre-approves all my posts. He says hawthorne. It makes apples. But they are teeny. Like berries.


My top fav tree. A redwood.


Peek-a-boo... I see view...


Cherry blossoms. Gorgeous.

"Behold, I am making all things new." ~Revelation 21:5