Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm Thankful For...


...our new Jeep, and the family that drives around inside it.


...Persnickety Gracie, who will finally curl up at my feet.


...drinking straw glasses plus indomitable cuteness.


...mild colds that result in extra cuddle days.


...a husband who brings me flowers instead of candy.


...Jack, my best sweet kitty for eleven plus years.


...journaling kids who inspire my imaginative son to write.


...little brothers who copy their big brothers.


...a father who loves his sons, and sons who know it.


...brothers who play together.


...super long eyelashes accentuated by a hard day's work.


...personality.


...the demise of cooking fears.


...the puppy dog tails that little boys are made of.


...the older who teach the younger.


...cousins.


...my sister.


...the agates my dad loved.


...accidental cell phone camera shots of rocks at the beach.


...Daddy's ashes.


...Mama and Uncle Nate.


...village architects who spread Christmas cheer.


...life.