Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Spring!

If you are here, it's probably because you received a Christmas card from the Frames in the spring. Thanks for coming to this blog. :) I didn't get my cards mailed out before Christmas, and, I'm sure you all know my dad passed away on December 29. That being the case, I just recently got back to the Christmas cards. Better late than never!

I set up this blog and posted the article herein before Dad died, so some of the information is not current. Nevertheless, I decided to leave the Christmas article as if it had been printed and mailed to you back in December. For more information about Dad, you may visit his memorial blog: Remembering PeakPapa.

I would also like to invite you to visit my primary blog: Abba Stories. There you may find current information, of sorts, about how we're doing. You're also welcome to friend me on Facebook, at facebook.com/abbastories.

The short, sweet version of how we're doing at the moment is that we're in Idaho helping my mom, and we expect to be here until the end of June, at which time we plan to return to Newberg. I am helping Mom sort through Dad's things and her things, Jeff is making some cosmetic upgrades to the house, and James and Jonathan are keeping Grandma Karolyn company, as well as doing homeschool with me and playing little league here in Idaho.

We give praise and glory to God for a lovely spring. Happy April! :)