Thursday, January 28, 2010

Best Jeff Ever

Dear Dad,

I'm glad you're my dad. I love it when we have father/son time without interruptions. I really like playing Escape the Bear Trap with you during wrestle time. I liked going to McDonald's with you when it was just the two of us. Your goatee is cool. Happy birthday, Dad. I love you.

Love,
James

Dear Dad,

You're a great dad. Thanks for all those cool Imaginext toys you got me. They're awesome! The ones from the past years. I like to wrestle with you. That's really fun. I love to play Mario with you. Thanks for letting us see Up in the theater. That was awesome! I think it's really funny when you tease people - except for me. One thing I think is really cool about you is the shirts that you wear. Happy birthday!

Love,
Jonathan


Dear Jeff,

You're the love of my life. You are faithful and loyal, and full of truth. You are a servant, and your entire being exudes compassion and grace, which you freely extend to those around you. I love the way you comfort the hurting. You are wise, discerning and gentle. You are a hard worker. You take incredible care of your family, and I trust you completely. Your strength of character puts lesser men to shame. You are so brave and courageous. You're the strongest man I've ever known. You are my best friend, and you are my hero. Every part of me is filled up with admiration for you. I'm going to keep you forever. Happy birthday.

Love,