Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Who Spiked the Eggnog?

Remember the 12 Days of Christmas YouTube video by Straight No Chaser? 8 million hits? They followed it up with a Christmas album, Holiday Spirits, which, last December, was the number one Christmas album in the nation. Their second Christmas album, Christmas Cheers, is out this year, and I like it. Super catchy. Fun, fun, fun. Fa la la la la.

I shall now admit my geek fan status: I subscribe to the Straight No Chaser email newsletter.

Yep. I do.

Today, they announced their Christmas countdown advent calendar. It's fun. Click here to go check it out. They'll play you a tune while you visit. Today they're singing "I'll Be Home for Christmas."

Also, watch this. It's their first-ever music video. Fun!

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86NZydt0H_I&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1]

(Note 1:You may need to visit my blog to watch the video.)

(Note 2: If you're a tea-totaler, you may want to avoid this one. It's about alcohol. And don't worry. My enjoyment of this song does not make me a boozer. Save the lectures, please. ;))