Wednesday, September 9, 2009

One Millisecond of Fame, Over Five Million Inspired.

Last night Jeff took me here:


I wanted to get these two shrinkwrapped boxes on the left:


But this seemed more appropriate (and cheaper) onaccounta it's the book that helped me connect my writing dots:


Patiently held against the burly chest:


Of my crazy, manly husband:


Who then took me here:


Where we watched this (seemed appropriate):


Afterward, he pretended to take me here:


But really, he took me here:


All because I got this little envelope in the mail:


Delivering this little tidbit:


Accompanied by a letter from this guy:


All of which made me smile like this:


My story will appear in the November 2009 issue of Guideposts, in the "Pass It On" section. It's only 200 words. Most of them not actually mine.

But that's okay. It's Jonathan's story anyway.

Click here to read the long-winded version.