Monday, September 28, 2009

Barreling through the Milestones at Lightning Speed

This is my five-year-old.


With his front baby teeth still in his mouth. *sigh* I want this kid to stay five forever.


But alas, this is my six-year-old.


Minus his baby tooth. (And very excited about it.)


This is the birthday pan"cake" his Dad made him. Get it? Cake?


This is his birthday breakfast.


This is his big brother, being very big-brotherly. So mature and serious.


This is his dad, being very syrupy.


These are his presents, screaming, "Open me! Open me!"


"Don't mind if I do!" Chocolate face and all. "Thanks, Grandpa and Grandma!"


And even though it's not big brother's birthday, we always give a small gift to the non-birthday kid. (We can do that because we only have two kids.) But James wasn't expecting it, which created this great photo op. How very bloggily compliant of him.


Happy birthday, Jonathan! :)




(Now could you please stop growing? Pretty please?)