Saturday, April 25, 2009

Why God Made Moms

I got an email reporting the opinions of American seven-year-olds about their mothers. I decided to ask my own seven-year-old the same questions. Here's James's take on motherhood. It's a bit similar to a quiz about parents I asked both boys recently.

Why did God make mothers?
So children could have them.

How did God make mothers?
Mud.

What ingredients are mothers made of?
Mud. And God's breath.

Why did God give you me and not some other mom?
You were perfect.

What kind of a little girl was I?
Ha ha ha! You think I'm gonna know DAT?!?

What did I need to know about Dad before I married him?
That he loved you.

Why did I marry your dad?
You loved him and he loved you.

Who's the boss at our house?
Dad.

What's the difference between me and dad?
You're a girl and he's a boy.

What would it take to make me perfect?
Do everything right.

If you could change one thing about me, what would it be?
Your QUIZZES!!!!! We don't like your quizzes.