Monday, April 6, 2009

Meandering: Week 4

Meandering MountaineerTo learn more about the Meandering Mountaineer, click here.

The Meander Report
You probably didn't notice, but I skipped a week. I was gone to my cousin's wedding for several days, and then I rested for several days after that. Just when I started to feel better, the barometric pressure changed (yay for sunny days!) and a new fibro attack set in.

After sleeping through most of last week, I'm back. And I'm happy to say that I did accomplish Week 3's goals. I did some kind of physical activity every day before I left for my trip. Which is to say that I went shopping (you'd be surprised what counts as physical activity in my book), and helped Jeff clean out the garage.

Not bored? Check out my walking journal, The Meandering Mountaineer. Yep. All the meandering you could possibly want and more.

The Next Meander
This week's goal is to walk every day to exciting and exotic destinations yet to be determined. And I'm hoping, once again, now that we're all healthy and the weather is slightly improved, to do the big waterfall hike (not the elusive little waterfall search) at the end of this week. Pray for me!

Verse of the Meander
Acts 3:6 (NAS): But Peter said, "I do not possess silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you: In the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene--walk!"

Meander Music
This week's Meander Music is "He Reigns" performed by Newsboys. The music is walk-inspiring. And I just love the thought of all God's children singing, "Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! He reigns!"

Note: you may need to visit my blog to listen to this song.

http://assets.myflashfetish.com/swf/mp3/minime.swf?myid=20338978&path=2009/04/06

This adventure is dedicated to the God of the Bible, who is my Strength, my Rock, my Fortress, my Strong Tower. He alone is able to give me wings like eagles and get me to the top of my tall mountain.