Sunday, April 26, 2009

Meandering: Change of Scene

Meandering MountaineerThis summer, my dad and I, and a growing group of family and friends, will hike to the top of Hyndman Peak in Idaho. I'm conditioning for the hike. I've been reporting my exercise efforts here on a weekly basis, and daily at The Meandering Mountaineer. But from now on, I'm only going to report big hikes here, and daily exercise there, and no more weekly summaries. I'm bored of writing them.

So if you're interested in following my journey from Fibro Valley to Hyndman Peak, check out The Meandering Mountaineer. See you there!

This adventure is dedicated to the God of the Bible, who is my Strength, my Rock, my Fortress, my Strong Tower. He alone is able to give me wings like eagles and get me to the top of my tall mountain.