Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sharing the Love

Kristi at Music Mom of 2 honored me with this award today. Check out Kristi's big heart for all her blogging buddies over at her site. She also explains this award a little bit. And thank you, Kristi!


I love to share the award love with lots of my bloggy friends, but today God has put one person specifically on my heart to honor. This gal knows every single one of my ugly parts and loves me anyway. She is a faithful friend and has a beautiful soul. In the nearly 8 years we've known each other, she has been a constant joy to my heart and a great blessing to my life. I am thankful every day that I know her, and I am glad beyond words that she loves me just the way I am. If there's anyone in my life who perfectly epitomizes sharing her love, it is my Kimberley.