Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm in love...

With this...



And consequently this...



And these especially...



And him the most...



Anyway, I've been wanting to gush about GoogleReader and its welcome presence in my life for a couple of weeks now, but when it comes down to it, if I'm going to talk about being in LOVE, then GoogleReader quickly pales, somehow...

But seriously. GoogleReader rocks my universe. I went from constantly bemoaning my inability to keep up with my friends' blogs to suddenly being notified instantaneously when they post. Love it. It's like another email account.

I'll never again spend time clicking on each and every blog in my blogroll to see whether or not they've posted something new. I feel like the senior saint on the old Polydent commercial: "I'll never go back to pastes and powders again!"