Friday, December 7, 2007

Cozy Spots

Jeff is a general contractor, and one of his tasks is to haul away his clients' castoffs. Recently, he was able to offload an "unwanted" sliding glass door on craigslist for a nice little chunk of change. This elegant and surprisingly comfortable recliner now graces our living room instead. He wanted me to tell you this. It's his turn for show and tell.


This is my "kitchen guest" area I was telling some of you about. It doesn't look like much in the picture, but it's really quite a cozy little place to hang out while you watch someone (say, your husband, for example) rustle around in the kitchen preparing delicious meals. Don't you want to just plop yourself down in that chair, cradle a mug of hot coffee between your curved fingers, watch me do my dishes, and tell me all your troubles?