Thursday, October 25, 2007

All In a Day's Cuteness

Jeff: Are you going to send them the Mikado?
Becky: I thought about it; we'll see if I have any CDs left over.
Jeff: Did I say it right?
Becky: Yep, you did. :-)
Jeff: Even though I'm plucky and adventury and my knowledge is brought down to the beginning of the century?
Becky: [zing went the strings of my heart]
(fifty points if you know what Jeff was talking about)


Mom: James, come get dressed for school.
James: Yessiree! (Pause) I mean, Yes Mammary!


Jonathan: The waves are coming!
Dad: The mighty waters are springing forth from the deep?
Jonathan: Noooooooooo, Dad! The WAVES are coming!


Mom: The more that you read
the more things you will know.
The more that you learn,
the more places you'll go.
Dad: I am so overcome by all this preciousness that I must quickly snap a picture.


Mom: Once upon a time there was a dad sitting on the floor. Quite suddenly, he was delighted to find a small child under his arm and a book under his nose. As the dad began to read, his son scooched over until he was all snuggled in. The mom, sitting nearby, was so overcome by all this preciousness that she quickly snapped a picture.