Thursday, November 30, 2006

Funny Jonathan Sayings

Instead of Lightning McQueen, Jonathan says, "Lighting the Queen."

Dora is teaching the boys to speak Spanish. The other day, Jonathan was stuck someplace, and instead of hollering for help the conventional way (i.e. HELP!) he shouted over and over again at the top of his little voice, "Ayudame! Ayudame! Ayudame!" Good thing I took Spanish in high school or he would have been stuck forever.

I just asked Jonathan to go put his shirt in the laundry, and he looked seriously at me and replied, "No-a-pro-ba-le-mo!"

Last week I gave Jonathan hugs and kisses and he frownd, wiped my kisses off his cheek, and growled, "I don't WANT hugs and kisses."
I gushed, "Jonathan, I will always give you hugs and kisses until you die."
Without missing a beat, he replied solmenly, "I died."